Multifunction Network Laser Fax Machine
33.6kbps Multifunction Laser Fax, w/ Built-in Ethernet
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS .
- Print Method Laser
- Print Speed 14 PPM
- Paper Tray Capacity 250 sheets
- ADF Capacity 20 sheets
Interface(s)10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista®/Windows 7
- Input Paper Capacity Input Paper Capacity
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display Yes
- Fax Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax
Transmission Speed4 seconds per page
- Data Compression System MH/MR/MMR
Fax memory capacity
Approx. 150 pages of memory transmission
Approx. 100 pages of memory reception
Out of Paper ReceptionYes
- ECM Yes
- Dual Access Yes
- Resolution Up to 203 x 392 dpi
- One-Touch Stations 20 x 3 station
- Speed Dial Stations 300 + 22 stations
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Junk Fax Prohibitor Yes
- Delayed Transmission Yes
- Journal Report Yes
- Telephone Handset Yes (Corded)
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
- Redial Yes
- SCAN FUNCTION .
- Scanner Type CIS
- Scanning Capability B/W Scanning
- Scan Resolution Up to 9,600 x 9,600 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scan Formats TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PDF
"Scan to" featureViewer/File/E-mail/OCR
- Direct Scan-to-Email Yes
- PRINTER FUNCTION .
- Print Emulation GDI - Host Based
- PC Print Yes
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper size LTR/LGL
- COPY FUNCTION .
- Memory Copy Speed 10 CPM
- Resolution (Copier) 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy 25% to 400% (1% step)
- Enlargement Copy 25% to 400% (1% step)
- Collate/Sort/Copy Yes
- N in 1 Function Yes
- OTHER .
Standby: Approx. 7.5 W
Transmission: Approx. 18 W
Reception: Approx. 300 W
Copy: Approx. 310 W
Maximum: Approx. 950 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.57'' x 16.93'' x 18.9''
- Weight 20.72 lbs
Fax Advantage Program1-year Exchange Warranty
- UPC 885170018860
- Toner + Drum Units
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.