5-in-1 Multifunction Office Machine with 2-Bin Separator
5-in-1 Multifunction Office Machine with 2-Bin Separator and Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax and Network Connectivity
- GENERAL FUNCTION .
- Type Desktop
- Multifunction Operation Yes (Printer/Copy/Scan/Fax/Network)
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display English / Spanish
- Print Method Laser
Document Management2 bins for document type separation
- Memory Capacity (for Operation and Storing Memory) 32MB
USB/Parallel/PC InterfaceUSB 2.0 High-Speed & 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- Scanning System CIS, Fixed Flatbed
- Dialing Mode Tone (DTMF/pulse)
- Flatbed Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) Yes, up to 40 sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity Up to 250(Legal, Letter, A4)
- Multi-Purpose Tray Labels, envelopes, coated paper, thick paper, transparency; Page by page insertion
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software Read-Iris 7.0 Full Version
- Warmup Time Approx. 15 seconds (20° C)
Preheat: Approx. 65W
Standby: Approx. 7.5W
Copy: Approx. 340W
Maximum: Approx. 900W when the fuser lamp turns on
- Power Source AC 120V, 50/60 Hz
- PRINTER FUNCTION .
High Speed (pages per minute)up to 22 ppm
- Print Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows®98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- Emulation GDI/PCL5e
- Paper size LTR/LGL/A4
- Plain Paper Yes
- COPIER FUNCTION .
- First Copy Time Approx. 17 seconds (A4)
- Memory Copy Speed 22-CPM
- Resolution (Copier) Text, Text/Photo/Photo
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy to 25%, 1% Steps
- Enlargement Copy to 400%, 1% Steps
- Collate/Sort/Copy Yes
- SCANNER FUNCTION .
- Color Scanning Input 48 bits, output 24 bits
- Monochrome Scanning Input 16 bits, output 8 bits
Up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi (optical)
Up to 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Scanner Driver TWAIN 18
- FAX FUNCTION .
- Compatibility ITU T G3
- Paper Handling Letter/Legal/A4
- Scanning Width 208mm
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 33.6 kbps with automatic fallback
- Transmission Speed Approx. 4 seconds per page in ECM-MMR memory transmission
- Compression System MH/MR/MMR
- Resolution photo/super fine/fine/standard
- 64-Level Photo Resolution Yes
- Memory Transmission Max. 150 pages
- Memory Reception Max. 630 pages
- Dual Access Yes
- Error Correction Mode Yes
- Navigator Key Yes
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Extension Line Transfer Yes
- Help Function Yes
- NETWORK FUNCTION .
- LAN Yes
- Network Printer Sharing Yes
- Network Scanner Sharing Yes
- Network PC-FAX Sending Yes
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- OTHER FUNCTIONS .
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
- Jog Dial Operation No
Out of Paper ReceptionYes
Digital DuplexSpeakerphone No
Voice/Fax Pager CallNo
- Electronic Volume Control Yes
- One-Touch Stations 7x2
- Speed Dial Stations 300
- Monitor Speaker Yes
Answering Machine InterfaceYes
Fax Advantage ProgramOvernight Exchange
Caller IDCompatiable (FSK/DTMF)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 12.52'' x 17.32'' x 17.52''
- Weight 35.3 lbs
- UPC 037988478422
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
For In Warranty Product Service: Call Toll-free 1-800-HELP-FAX (1-800-435-7329) for the location of an authorized service center For Out of Warranty technical and troubleshooting support: Please contact our Continued Services Technical Support Line at 1-900-555-PANA (1-900-555-7262) for support on a fee basis.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.