5-in-1 Multifunction Office Machine with 2-Bin Separator
5-in-1 Multifunction Office Machine with 2-Bin Separator and Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax and Network Connectivity
- GENERAL FUNCTION .
- Type Desktop
- Multifunction Operation Yes (Printer/Copy/Scan/Fax/Network)
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display English / Spanish
- Print Method Laser
Document Management2 bins for document type separation
- Memory Capacity (for Operation and Storing Memory) 32MB
USB/Parallel/PC InterfaceUSB 2.0 High-Speed & 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- Scanning System CIS, Fixed Flatbed
- Dialing Mode Tone (DTMF/pulse)
- Flatbed Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) Yes, up to 40 sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity Up to 250(Legal, Letter, A4)
- Multi-Purpose Tray Labels, envelopes, coated paper, thick paper, transparency; Page by page insertion
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software Read-Iris 7.0 Full Version
- Warmup Time Approx. 15 seconds (20° C)
Preheat: Approx. 65W
Standby: Approx. 7.5W
Copy: Approx. 340W
Maximum: Approx. 900W when the fuser lamp turns on
- Power Source AC 120V, 50/60 Hz
- PRINTER FUNCTION .
High Speed (pages per minute)up to 22 ppm
- Print Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows®98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- Emulation GDI/PCL5e
- Paper size LTR/LGL/A4
- Plain Paper Yes
- COPIER FUNCTION .
- First Copy Time Approx. 17 seconds (A4)
- Memory Copy Speed 22-CPM
- Resolution (Copier) Text, Text/Photo/Photo
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy to 25%, 1% Steps
- Enlargement Copy to 400%, 1% Steps
- Collate/Sort/Copy Yes
- SCANNER FUNCTION .
- Color Scanning Input 48 bits, output 24 bits
- Monochrome Scanning Input 16 bits, output 8 bits
Up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi (optical)
Up to 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Scanner Driver TWAIN 18
- FAX FUNCTION .
- Compatibility ITU T G3
- Paper Handling Letter/Legal/A4
- Scanning Width 208mm
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 33.6 kbps with automatic fallback
- Transmission Speed Approx. 4 seconds per page in ECM-MMR memory transmission
- Compression System MH/MR/MMR
- Resolution photo/super fine/fine/standard
- 64-Level Photo Resolution Yes
- Memory Transmission Max. 150 pages
- Memory Reception Max. 630 pages
- Dual Access Yes
- Error Correction Mode Yes
- Navigator Key Yes
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Extension Line Transfer Yes
- Help Function Yes
- NETWORK FUNCTION .
- LAN Yes
- Network Printer Sharing Yes
- Network Scanner Sharing Yes
- Network PC-FAX Sending Yes
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- OTHER FUNCTIONS .
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
- Jog Dial Operation No
Out of Paper ReceptionYes
Digital DuplexSpeakerphone No
Voice/Fax Pager CallNo
- Electronic Volume Control Yes
- One-Touch Stations 7x2
- Speed Dial Stations 300
- Monitor Speaker Yes
Answering Machine InterfaceYes
Fax Advantage ProgramOvernight Exchange
Caller IDCompatiable (FSK/DTMF)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 12.52'' x 17.32'' x 17.52''
- Weight 35.3 lbs
- UPC 037988478422
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.