All-in-One Flatbed Laser Fax
This item is currently not available.
All-in-One Flatbed Laser Fax with Document Sorter
- GENERAL FUNCTION
- Multifunction Operation Yes, with PC Print, Scan and copy
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display Yes
- Print Method Laser
Document ManagementSeparate fax documents from prints and copies.
USB/Parallel/PC InterfaceUSB only
- Flatbed Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) Yes, up to 40 sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity up to 250 sheets (LTR/LGL)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software Yes
- PRINTER FUNCTION
High Speed (pages per minute)up to 18
- Print Resolution 600 dpi
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows®98/Me/2000/XP
- Paper size LTR/LGL/A4
- Plain Paper Yes
- COPIER FUNCTION
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy to 50%, 5% steps
- Enlargement Copy to 200%, 5% steps
- FAX FUNCTION
- Modem Speed (Kbps) up to 33.6
- Resolution photo/super fine/fine/standard
- 64-Level Photo Resolution Yes
- Dual Access Yes
- Error Correction Mode Yes
BroadcastingYes, 20 Locations
- Navigator Key Yes
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Extension Line Transfer Yes
- Help Function Yes
- OTHER FUNCTIONS
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
Out of Paper Receptionup to 170 pages
- Electronic Volume Control Yes
- One-Touch Stations 7 keys, 14 entries
- Speed Dial Stations up to 314
- Monitor Speaker Yes
Answering Machine InterfaceYes
Fax Advantage ProgramOvernight Exchange1-year Warranty
- UPC 037988809820
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
For In Warranty Product Service: Call Toll-free 1-800-HELP-FAX (1-800-435-7329) for the location of an authorized service center For Out of Warranty technical and troubleshooting support: Please contact our Continued Services Technical Support Line at 1-800-211-7262 for support on a fee basis.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?