Panasonic KV-S1015C Document Scanner & NEAT® Business Software Bundle
- Includes a 1 Year subscription of NEAT® Cloud Based Document & Expense Management Software
- 20 ppm / 40 ipm (200 dpi binary, Letter/Landscape)
- USB 2.0
- ISIS Certified / TWAIN Compliant
- Presto! PageManager 9, BizCard 6
- Scan Business Cards
- Panasonic Image Capture Plus
- Nuance Paper Port 14SE
- Windows/Mac OS Compatible
- Scanner Type Duplex Sheet Feed Scanning
- Scanner Technology 1-Line CIS (Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Speed (Letter, Portrait) Up to 20 ppm / 40 ipm (Binary 200 dpi); Up to 20 ppm / 40 ipm (Color 200 dpi)
- Resolution (Color and B/W) Resolution : 100 - 600dpi (1dpi step) Optical : 300/600dpi
- Automatic Detection Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
- Image Compression JPEG (Grayscale/Color)
- Image Output Binary, Grayscale, Color, MultiStream (Color & Binary or Gray & Binary)
- Document Size (ADF) Minimum 1.9 in. x 2.8 in. (48 mm x 70 mm) length Maximum 8.5 in. x 100 in. (216 mm x 2,540 mm) length
- "Document Weight/Thickness Single 11 lbs. - 55 lbs. (40 - 209 g/m2)
- Continuous 11 lbs. - 55 lbs. (40 - 209 g/m2)
- Card Up to approx. 0.03 in. (0.76 mm) in thickness + embossing
- (ISO standard 7810 ID-1 card scanning including embossed card)"
- Power Requirement AC 100 - 120 V 50/60 Hz, AC 200 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- External Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.9 in. × 7 in. × 5.4 in. (303 mm x 177 mm x 137 mm) without Feed tray
- Weight 5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- UPC 885170260313
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.