Single Split System - Wall Mounted Air Conditioner - Low Ambient
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioner
- CS-KS24NKU (Indoor Unit)/CU-KS24NKUA (Outdoor Unit)
- Capacity Cooling: 24,200 (4,000˜24,200)/Btu
- Low Ambient
- Type Wall Mounted
- Unit Air Conditioner
- Indoor Unit CS-KS24NKU
- Outdoor Unit CU-KS24NKUA
- Performance & Electrical Ratings
- Capacity Cooling (Btu/h) 24,200 (4,000˜24,200)
- Capacity Heating (Btu/h)
- Moisture Removal - High - Pints/H 4.89
- Dry Air Flow - High -CFM 659
- Dry Air Flow - Medium -CFM 541
- Dry Air Flow - Low -CFM 494
- SEER - Cooling 17
- EER - Cooling 9.8
- HSPF - Heating
- Power Supply V, Phase, Hz 230/208V, 1PH, 60Hz
- Running Amps - Cooling - A 10.8 / 12.1(1.3˜12.1)
- Running Amps - Heating - A
- Power Input - Cooling - W 2,460 / 2,460
- Power Input - Heating - W
- Back-up Heater kW
- Fuse or Circuit Breaker Capacity - A 20
- Controls Microprocessor
- Low Ambient Control Equipped
- Wireless Remote Controller Included
- Wired Remote Controller (optional) CZ-RD515U & CZ-RC515U
- Fan Speeds Hi / Me / Lo & Auto
- Timer 1hr OFF and 24-hr Program
- Air Deflection - Horizontal Manual
- Air Deflection - Vertical Automatic
- Air Filter Washable
- Refrigerant R-410A
- Refrigerant Control Electric Expansion Valve
- Operation Sound - In(Hi / Me / Lo/ Qt) dB-A 47 / 44 / 41 / 30
- Operation Sound - Outdoor (Hi) dB-A 55
- Refrigerant Piping -Type Flare
- Refrigerant Piping - Discharge - inches 1/4"
- Refrigerant Piping - Suction - inches 5/8"
- Refrigerant Pipe Length - ft Max. 132
- Elevation Difference - Outdoor Above - ft Max. 50
- Elevation Difference - Outdoor Below - ft Max. 50
- Dimensions & Weight
Indoor Unit: 11-23/32"
Outdoor Unit: 29-1/8"
Indoor Unit: 41-15/16"
Outdoor Unit: 35-7/16"
Indoor Unit: 8-19/32"
Outdoor Unit: 12-19/32"
Net Weight (lbs.)
Indoor Unit: 26.5
Outdoor Unit: 119.0
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.