32GB Full HD Camcorder
Built-in Memory & SD Card
Pro Control System
1000-Line Motion/11MP Still Picture Quality
- Replacement Accessories
Firmware & Drivers
- MEDIA .
- Records Onto Built-in Memory (32GB), SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Recording Format MPEG4-AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard compliant); JPEG (Still Image)
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/4.1" MOS x 3
- Image Sensor (Effective) 6.21 megapixels (2.07 megapixels x 3) [16:9] [Motion Image]7.95 megapixels (2.65 megapixels x 3) [3:2], 7.53 megapixels (2.51 megapixels x 3) [16:9], 6.96 megapixels (2.32 megapixels x 3) [4:3] [Still Image]
- Total Pixels 9.15 megapixels (3.05 megapixels x 3)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F2.8 (Tele)
Digital Zoom30x - 700x
Focal Length4.0 - 48.0 mm
- Filter Diameter 43mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 44.9-539mm [16:9] [Motion Image]41.3-496mm [3:2], 40.8-490mm [16:9], 45.0-540mm [4:3] [Still Image]
Leica Dicomar Lens
- Image Stabilizer Advanced O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Still Picture Recording:4:3 9 M (3520 x 2640), 8 M (3264 x 2448), 5 M (2560 x 1920), 0.3 M (640 x 480)
- Still Picture Recording:3:2 10.6 M (3984 x 2656), 7 M (3264 x 2176), 4.5 M (2592 x 1728)
- Still Picture Recording:16:9 10 M (4224 x 2376), 6 M (3328 x 1872), 3.5 M (2560 x 1440)
- Shutter Speed: Motion Image 60i Auto Slow Shutter ON: 1/30-1/8000, OFF: 1/60-1/8000, 24P Auto Slow Shutter ON: 1/24-1/8000, OFF: 1/48-1/8000
- Shutter Speed: Still Image 1/2-1/2000, video flash: 1/2-1/500
- Minimum Illumination 1.6 Lux (1/30 Low Light Mode), 1 Lux (Magic Pix)
- Focus Auto/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor1/Indoor2/Sunny/Cloudy/White Set
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" Wide LCD (230,400 pixels)
- Manual Focus Ring Yes
- MagicPix Images Yes
Simultaneous Motion Video & Still Picture RecordingYes; 8.3 M (3840 x 2160), 2.1 M (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- Creating Still Picture from Motion Picture 2.1 M (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- Microphone 5.1ch Surround, Zoom and Focus Microphone
- Speaker Dynamic type
- On-Screen Display Language English, French, Spanish
- Flash Yes
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Video Recording Format MPEG4-AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard complaint)
- Recording Mode HA (17Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HG (13Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HX (9Mbps/VBR) 1920 x 1080), HE (6Mbps/VBR) (1440 x 1080)
- Playback Mode HA (17Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HG (13Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HX (9Mbps/VBR) 1920 x 1080), HE (6Mbps/VBR) (1440 x 1080)
- Audio Recording System Dolby Digital (5.1ch)
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- JACKS .
- Video Component Yes
- HDMI Yes (mini)
- Audio Output Yes
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Headphone (Stereo mini) Yes
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- AV Out
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Video Component Cable Yes
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- Stylus Pen Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- Rechargeable Battery Pack min. 1250 mAh / Lithium-Ion
- Included Software HD Writer AE 1.0
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.2/9.3 V
- Power Consumption 6.8W
- AC Cable Yes
- DC Cable Yes
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.