TM10S HD Camcorder with 16x Optical Zoom
- Built-In Memory & SD Card Twin Memory
- 16x Optical Zoom with Advanced O.I.S
- iA Mode with AF Tracking & Touch Screen
- Replacement Accessories
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
Firmware & Drivers
- MEDIA .
- Records Onto Built-in memory (8GB), SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Recording Format MPEG4-AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard compliant); JPEG (Still Image)
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" MOS
Image Sensor (Effective)
1.17 megapixels [16:9] [Motion Image]
1.17 megapixels [16:9] [Still Image]
- Total Pixels 1.47 megapixels
- F Value F1.8(WIDE)/2.8(TELE)
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 44.1-706mm [16:9]
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Advanced O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) with Active Mode
- Still Picture Recording Yes; 2.1 M (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- Minimum Illumination 9 Lux (1/30 Low Light Mode), 1 Lux (Magic Pix)
- Focus Auto/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor1/Indoor2/Sunny/Cloudy/White Set
- High Speed Shutter 60i Auto Slow Shutter ON: 1/30-1/8000, OFF: 1/60-1/8000, 24P Auto Slow Shutter ON: 1/24-1/8000, OFF: 1/48-1/8000 [Motion Image]1/2-1/2000, video flash: 1/2-1/500 [Still Image]
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) No
- LCD Monitor 2.7" Wide LCD (230,400 pixels)
- Manual Focus Ring No
- MagicPix Images Yes
Simultaneous Motion Video & Still Picture RecordingYes; 2.1 M (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- Creating Still Picture from Motion Picture 2.1 M (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- Microphone 2-ch Stereo, Zoom Microphone
- Speaker Dynamic type
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- LED Video Light Yes
- Flash Yes
- Media Remaining Indication Yes
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Signal System 1080 / 60i
- Video Recording Format MPEG4-AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard complaint)
- Recording Mode HA (17Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HG (13Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HX (9Mbps/VBR) 1920 x 1080), HE (6Mbps/VBR) (1440 x 1080)
- Playback Mode HA (17Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HG (13Mbps/VBR) (1920 x 1080), HX (9Mbps/VBR) 1920 x 1080), HE (6Mbps/VBR) (1440 x 1080)
- Audio Recording Format Dolby Digital (2ch)
- Still Picture JPEG; 2.1 M (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- JACKS .
- Video Component Yes
- HDMI Yes (mini)
- Audio Output Yes
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Microphone (stereo mini) No
- Headphone (Stereo mini) No
- Accessory Shoe No
- AV Out
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack min. 725 mAh/Lithium-Ion
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- Stylus Pen Yes
- IR Remote No
- SD Memory Card No
- Software HD Writer AE 1.5
- DVD Disc No
- Other Cables AC/DC Cables
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.2/9.3 V
- Power Consumption 5.6W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.48'' x 1.87'' x 4.51''
- Weight Approx. 0.5 lbs
- UPC 037988984381
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.