Full-HD 3MOS SD Camcorder with Advanced O.I.S., 5.1 Surround Sound
This item is currently not available.
- MEDIA .
- Records Onto SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Recording Format AVCHD (Motion Image)
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" MOS (610 K x 3 pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 16:9 -- 520K x 3(Moving Picture/Still Picture)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F2.8 (Tele)
Optical Zoom12x Variable Speed
Focal Length2.95-35.4 mm
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 42.1-505 mm (16:9) (Motion Image/Still Image)
- Lens Type Leica Dicomar
- Image Stabilizer Advanced O.I.S. (Wide)
- Still Picture Recording:16:9 2.1 Megapixel (1920 x 1080)
- Shutter Speed: Motion Image Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30-1/8000 OFF : 1/60-1/8000
- Shutter Speed: Still Image (Still Picture, Progressive: 1/30-)24p: Auto Slow Shutter ON: 1/24-1/8000,OFF: 1/48-1/8000 (Motion Image)(Still Picture, Progressive: 1/24-)
- Minimum Illumination 2 Lux (1/30 Low Light Mode), 1 Lux (Magic Pix® Mode)
- Focus AF/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor1/Indoor2/Sunny/Cloudy/White Set
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" Wide (300,000 Dots)
- Wide Viewing Angle LCD Yes
- Manual Focus Ring Yes
Pure Color EngineHD Advanced
- MagicPix Images Yes
Simultaneous Motion Video & Still Picture RecordingYes (2.1 Megapixel)
- Microphone Dolby Digital/5.1 ch, Zoom Microphone
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- On-Screen Display Language English / Canadian French / Spanish
- Flash 1m - 2.5m (approx.)
- Quick Start 0.6 seconds
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Video Recording Format AVCHD (Motion Image)
- Recording Mode HD: HA (17 Mbps/VBR), HG (13 Mbps/VBR), HX (9 Mbps/VBR), HE (6 Mbps/VBR)
- Playback Mode HD: HA (17 Mbps/VBR), HG (13 Mbps/VBR), HX (9 Mbps/VBR), HE (6 Mbps/VBR)
- Audio Recording System Dolby Digital (Dolby AC3) / 5.1-channel
- Recording Time SDHC: 16GB: HA (2 hrs)/HG (2hrs 40mins)/HX (4hrs)/HE (6hrs)8GB: HA (1hr)/HG (1hr 20mins)/HX (2hrs)/HE (3hrs)4GB: HA (30mins)/HG (40mins)/HX (1hr)/HE (1hr 30mins)
- Still Picture JPEG Picture Size:2.1 MEGA: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Still Picture Recording Number SDHC: 16GB: (13470, 21170), 8GB: (6690, 10520), 4GB: (3290, 5160)
- Counter Yes
- Remaining Indication Yes
- Pre-Rec Function Yes
- Intelligent Contrast Control Yes
- One-Touch Navigation Yes
- Help Mode Yes
- Tele Macro Yes (50cm)
- AGS (Auto Ground-Directional Standby) Yes
- Composition Guide Lines Yes
- Disc Copy Function Yes, when using a DVD burner (VW-BN1), data from an SDHC/SD Memory Card and HDD (HS100, HS9) can be copiesd to a 12-cm DVD disc.
- USB Host Function Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/SDHC)
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- Battery & Tape Indicators Yes
- JACKS .
- Video Output Yes
- Video Component Yes
- HDMI Yes (mini)
- Audio Output Yes
- USB Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)(mini AB)
- Analog In/Out Out only
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Headphone (M3) Yes
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- AV Out
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Video Component Cable Yes
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- SD Memory Card Yes, 8GB (Class 4)
- MagicWire™ Remote Controller No
- Lens Cap Built-in lens cover
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Yes
- Included Software HD Writer 2.6E
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.2/9.3 V
- Power Consumption 6.7W
- 3MOS Sensor System Yes
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Yes
- Face Detection Yes
- AC Cable Yes
- DC Cable Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.5"'' x 2.8"'' x 5.4"''
- Weight 0.70
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.