HC-V10 HD Camcorder
- Image Sensor 1/5.8" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Total Pixels 1.5 megapixels
- Effective Pixles
- Motion Image 0.56 - 0.44 megapixels [16:9]
- Still Image 0.56 - 0.44 megapixels [16:9]
- F Value F1.9 (WIDE) / F5.7 (TELE)
Optical Zoom63 x
Focal Length1.50 - 94.5 mm
- 35 mm Film Camera Equivalent
- Motion Image 31.6 - 2261.5 mm [16:9] / 31.6 - 2254.4 mm [4:3]
- Lens Brand Panasonic Lens
- Standard Illumination 1400 lx
Minimum Illumination4 lx (1/30, Low Light, Scene Mode), 1 lx (Color Night View)
- Focus Auto/ Manual
- Intelligent Zoom OFF Enhanced Optical 70x
Digital Zoom100 x/ 3500 x (The maximum value of zoom magnification)
White BalanceAuto / Indoor1 / Indoor2 / Sunny / Cloudy / White set
- Shutter Speed
- Motion Image [60i] / Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30-1/8000 / Auto Slow Shutter OFF : 1/60-1/8000
- Iris Auto/ Manual
- Image Stabilizer Power O.I.S. with Active Mode
- Recording Media SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format MP4
- Compression Method MPEG-4 AVC/ H.264
- Signal System 720/ 60p, 480/ 60p, 540/ 30p
- Recording/ Playback Mode 720/ 60p (15Mbps / VBR) , (1280 x 720) / 480/ 60p (6Mbps / VBR) , (640 x 480) / iFrame (28Mbps / VBR) , (960 x 540)
Thumbnail Display20 thumbnails/page, 9 thumbnails/page, 1 thumbnails/page
- Audio Recording System AAC (2ch)
STILL IMAGE SECTION
- Recording Format JPEG (DCF/Exif2.2)
- Recirding Image Size
- Simultaneous Recording 0.9 megapixels (1280 x 720) [16:9] / 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480) [4:3]
Power Supply3.6V (Battery) / 5.0V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption Max. 2.7W (Recording) / Max. 5.3W (Charging)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 55.0 x 64.5 x 109.5 [mm] (2.165 x 2.539 x 4.311 [inch])
- Weight (w/o battery and SD card) Approx. 212g (0.467 lb)
LCD Monitor2.7" Wide LCD monitor (230,400 dots)
- AV Yes
- HDMI Yes (mini)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- USB Charge Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English, French, Spanish
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Yes (895 mAh)
- AV Multi Cable Yes (AV Cable)
- USB Cable Yes
- Bandled Software HD Writer HE 1.0
- UPC 885170070486
HC-V10 is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from very good optical zoom but low image quliaty i bought it 7 mounths ago, optical zoom is very good and daily shots is good too but night shots is terrible ,it needs firmware updates for night shots,if u will use it daily ,thats ok but ,low light is terrible,i hope panasonic will send a new firmware update for this product ...
Date published: 2014-02-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from bad bad
Date published: 2013-07-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Bad Software The software that comes with,is bad!!
Date published: 2013-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent Product after SETUP I normally dont read manuals for products but with all the features i just HAD to and that made all of teh difference. if you try to use this camera right out of the box you will not like it. It works awesome after a little setup with recording mode and disply modes.So after reading a lot of these reviews and seeingvast differences i think some of them didnt look at the manual and learn the BEST way to use the camera for different situations. ESPECIALLY for sporting events its not goign to work if its not on the right mode. I record live performances and stream them the quality is perfect and very clear AFTER I set it up to have the best picture. In other wordsREAD THE MANUAL PEOPLE.
Date published: 2013-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from best camera ever I purshased this camera for myself and it works so so good.everthing it features works exellent.
Date published: 2012-12-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Disappointed ! I am a basketball coach and purchased this camera to video my games. The quality is so bad you cant see the numbers on the jerseys. I'll be returning it asap........
Date published: 2012-12-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not a True HD the picture in low light is grainy, it's really just a standard definition camcorder upscaled to 720P resolution. Bad quality in video definition.
Date published: 2012-09-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not Satisfied Any one who's thinking about buying this camcorder please be-aware that the quality is not great as it has been commercialized. The camcorder is easy to use, and decent like regular camcorder. But DO NOT EXPECT the quality as it has been described!
Date published: 2012-06-04
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.