Lumix® G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. Lens
This item is currently not available.
LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. Lens for select Panasonic LUMIX® Digital Cameras
Micro Four Thirds Digital Interchangeable Lens
LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S.
With Silent Design for HD Movie Recording
The LUMIX G lens incorporates an inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate contrast AF system, for use in both photo and movie recording. Adopting the Micro Four Thirds System standard, the new lens offers a wide and long zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) to suit a large variety of shooting situations, from scenery to portraits or telephoto shots, in a surprisingly compact and lightweight body.
The new lens system uses four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration. Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake, making it easy to shoot clear shots even at telephoto range or in dimly lit places without using a tripod.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
The LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens also features a highly reliable metal mount, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its optical performance.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- 4 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- An inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate Contrast AF system
- Continuous AF/AE function that supports for both photos and videos
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Light from the built-in flash of the camera may be blocked and cause shading areas in the resulting picture depending on the shooting condition.
- Focal Length f=14mm to 140mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm to 280mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture F4.0(Wide) - F5.8(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.50m / 1.64ft at all focal lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°(W)˜ 8.8°(T)
- Filter Size 62mm / 2.44 in
- Max. Diameter 70mm / 2.76 in
- Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Weight Approx. 460g/16.23oz
You May Also Like
In Stock$1,499.99 $1,399.99