LUMIX® G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. Lens
This item is currently not available.
- Premium 3.9X Video and Still Optimized Powered Zoom (45-175mm) with Exclusive Power Zoom Technology
- Floating Inner Focus Power O.I.S with Silent Drive Optimized for Video and Still Capture
- Micro Four Thirds Durable Metal Lens Mount with Power Controls for Focus and Smooth Zooming.
- Premium Extra-low Refractive Index Nano Surface Coating.
- Lens Construction 14 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating Yes
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer YES (POWER OIS)
- Focal Length f=45-175mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-350mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.9m / 3.0ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 27°(Wide) to 7.1°(TELE)
- Filter Size 46mm / 1.8in
- Max. Diameter 61.6mm / 2.4in
- Overall Length Approx. 90.0mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 3.5in
- Weight Approx. 210g / 7.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, Lens hood
- Others Electric zoom lever, Manual focus ring, Manual zoom ring
- UPC 885170052307
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
Panasonic may occasionally add a new feature to the camera, or if we discover a minor problem after the camera started selling Panasonic may issue new firmware to make the necessary changes. Any new firmware release includes a description of the changes it makes. If you are having the problem it corrects, or if you want to add the new feature, follow the instructions and install the update. You should always begin the firmware update usong a fully charged battery.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I check the status of my camera repair?
You can check the repair status of your camera by clicking on the link below and entering your email address and password. Click Here or contacting our Call Center at 1-800-211-7262.
Can the Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm to be used in Lumix G2?