LUMIX® G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Premium 3X Video and Still Optimized Ultra Compact (14-42mm) with Exclusive Power Zoom Technology.
- Video Optimized Power O.I.S with Silent Drive
- Micro Four Thirds Durable Metal Lens Mount with Power Controls for Focus and Smooth Zooming.
- Premium Extra-low Refractive Index Nano Surface Coating.
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
- Lens Construction 9 elements in 8 groups (4 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating Yes
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer YES (POWER OIS)
- Focal Length f=14-42mm (35mm camera equivalent 28-84mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.2m / 0.66ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.17x / 0.34x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°(Wide) to 29°(TELE)
- Filter Size ¿ 37mm / 1.5in
- Max. Diameter ¿ 61mm / 2.4in
- Overall Length Approx. 26.8mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount, under the condition when lens is stored) / 1.1in
- Weight Approx. 95g / 3.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
- Others Electric zoom lever, Manual focus lever
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Will the HP-S14042 lens work with DMC-GF1 camera?
Where can I order parts for my product?
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
How can I check the status of my camera repair?
Does this lens have full functionality like zoom and auto focus when mounted on OM-D E-M5?
The lens should work fine. Panasonic has not received any reports of problems when this lens is used with Olympus Micro Four-Third cameras.