LUMIX® G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Premium 3X Video and Still Optimized Ultra Compact (14-42mm) with Exclusive Power Zoom Technology.
- Video Optimized Power O.I.S with Silent Drive
- Micro Four Thirds Durable Metal Lens Mount with Power Controls for Focus and Smooth Zooming.
- Premium Extra-low Refractive Index Nano Surface Coating.
- Hoods + Caps
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Lens Construction 9 elements in 8 groups (4 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating Yes
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer YES (POWER OIS)
- Focal Length f=14-42mm (35mm camera equivalent 28-84mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.2m / 0.66ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.17x / 0.34x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°(Wide) to 29°(TELE)
- Filter Size ¿ 37mm / 1.5in
- Max. Diameter ¿ 61mm / 2.4in
- Overall Length Approx. 26.8mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount, under the condition when lens is stored) / 1.1in
- Weight Approx. 95g / 3.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
- Others Electric zoom lever, Manual focus lever
Will the HP-S14042 lens work with DMC-GF1 camera?
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
Panasonic may occasionally add a new feature to the camera, or if we discover a minor problem after the camera started selling Panasonic may issue new firmware to make the necessary changes. Any new firmware release includes a description of the changes it makes. If you are having the problem it corrects, or if you want to add the new feature, follow the instructions and install the update. You should always begin the firmware update usong a fully charged battery.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I check the status of my camera repair?
You can check the repair status of your camera by clicking on the link below and entering your email address and password. Click Here or contacting our Call Center at 1-800-211-7262.
Does this lens have full functionality like zoom and auto focus when mounted on OM-D E-M5?
The lens should work fine. Panasonic has not received any reports of problems when this lens is used with Olympus Micro Four-Third cameras.