LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, F2.5 ASPH., Micro Four Thirds - H-H014AK
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- Stepping AF Motor
- Inner Focusing System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Slim Design Measures 0.8"-Thick
- Durable Metal Mount
With a thin profile of just 0.8"-thick, the Panasonic LUMIX G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH II Lens is a sleek wide-angle prime designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras. Offering a 28mm-equivalent focal length, this lens takes on a wider-than-normal perspective to benefit its use in a broad variety of shooting situations. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet autofocus performance that is beneficial to both movie and still recording and an inner focusing system maintains the overall lens length during operation for greater responsiveness. This compact and versatile lens is an ideal option for everyday use.
The optical design comprises six elements in five groups, which includes three aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for greater image clarity and a reduction in color fringing. Additionally, a multi-coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus techniques and an all-metal lens mount offers enhanced durability and mounting precision.
- Lens Construction 6 elements in 5 groups (3 aspherical lenses)
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- <terms>Optical Image Stabilizer</terms> No
- <glossary>Focal Length</glossary> f=14mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- <glossary>Aperture</glossary> F2.5
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.18m / 0.59ft
- Maximum magnification Approx. 0.10x / 0.20x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°
- Filter Size φ46mm / 1.81in
- Max. Diameter φ55.5mm / 2.19in
- Overall Length Approx. 20.5mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 0.81in
- Weight Approx. 55g / 1.94oz
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap
- UPC 885170221239
- Version: 1.1
Reduced sound of auto focusing in video recording.
This lens offers more comfortable HD video recording by improving the video recording performance with the firmware update.
- Release Date: 9-13-2011
- Operating Systems: windows/mac