Lumix® G 12.5mm / F12 3D Lens
3D LUMIX G 12.5mm / F12
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Internal Twin Fixed Lenses and Diaphragms (F12)
- 3D Internal Twin Lens System Lens
Hoods + Caps
- Lens Construction 4 elements in 3 groups X 2
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer No
- Focal Length f=12.5mm (35mm camera equivalent 65mm)
- Aperture Type Fixed diaphragm
- Aperture F12 (Fixed type)
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.60m / 1.97ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.02x / 0.1x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 37°
- Max. Diameter φ57.0mm / 2.24in
- Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Overall Length (inches) Approx. 20.5mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 0.81in
- Weight Approx. 45g / 1.59oz
- Stereo base 10mm
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.2187'' x 4.406'' x 4.03''
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
Panasonic may occasionally add a new feature to the camera, or if we discover a minor problem after the camera started selling Panasonic may issue new firmware to make the necessary changes. Any new firmware release includes a description of the changes it makes. If you are having the problem it corrects, or if you want to add the new feature, follow the instructions and install the update. You should always begin the firmware update usong a fully charged battery.
I bought this 3d lens after I looked at the list of compatible cameras, and my DMC G10 camera was listed, however when I got the lens and put it on my camera all I get on the screen is a message that says to check the status of my lens.
Our Global site lists the GH10 as "NG" standing for "Not Gauranteed"
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I check the status of my camera repair?
You can check the repair status of your camera by clicking on the link below and entering your email address and password. Click Here or contacting our Call Center at 1-800-211-7262.