GSM Mobile Photo Phone
GSM Mobile Photo Phone
- Note1: This phone operates in the GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) network. A SIM card is required in order to place and receive a call and is not included with your purchase.
- Note 2: A SIM card can be purchased from a service provider that supports GSM service. Please contact your local wireless service provider prior to purchasing this product to confirm that it operates on the GSM network.
- Battery Type 740 mAh Li-ion
- Bluetooth Capable No
- Camera Optional CMOS/VGA Attachment
- Color Silver/Chrome
- Daily Alarm Yes
- Display Colors 4096
- Display Size 128 X 128 pixels
- Distinctive Ring Yes
- Download Capability Ringtones/Images
- Earpiece Volume Yes
- Frequency 850/1900
- Language Yes
- Low Battery Warning Yes
- Melody Ring Tones Yes
- Message Alert Yes
One Touch Speed DialingYes
Pause & WaitsYes
- Phonebook Yes
- Phonebook Delete No
- Phonebook Memory SIM plus 200
- Phonebook Search (browse) Yes
- Quiet Mode / Normal Mode Yes
- Ring Alert 20 Preset
- Ring Volume Yes
- Standard Kit Contents Handset/Battery/Charger/Private Hands Free Ear Bud
- Standby Time 200 Hours
T9 Text EntryYes
- Talk Time Up to 280 Minutes
- Vibration Alert Yes
WAP BrowserWAP 1.2.1
- Weight 3.0 ounces
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 4.1'' x 1.85'' x .75''
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.