WhisperWall™ Wall Mounted Fan
WhisperWall™ 70 CFM Wall Mounted Fan
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.) 0.03
- Air Volume (CFM) 70 (54 at 0.25" static pressure)
- Noise (sones) 1.1
- Power Consumption (Watts) 18 at 0.03" static pressure
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt) 3.9
- Speed (RPM) 660 at 0.03" static pressure
- Current (Amps) 0.2 (0.2 at 0.25" static pressure)
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing Sleeve
- Thermal Fuse Protection Yes
- Blower Wheel Type Propeller
- Duct Diameter (inches) 8"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) Use Enclosed Template
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 10 1/8"
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility Yes
- Super Quiet Operation Yes
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor Yes, for long life - Rated for continuous run
- Easy Installation Yes
- Rust Proof Paint Treatment Yes, on galvanized housing
- Built-In Damper Yes, to prevent back draft
- Contemporary Grille Design Yes
- Weight 12.1 lbs
- UPC 092281137674
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.