WhisperValue-Lite™ 80 CFM Super Low Profile Ventilation Fan
This item is currently not available.
WhisperValue-Lite™ 80 CFM Super Low Profile Ventilation Fan with Light
Static Pressure (in inches w.g.)
Air Volume (CFM)
80 @ 0.1" static pressure
67 @ .25" static pressure
- Noise (sones) 1.3 @ 80 CFM
Power Consumption (Watts)
24.4 @ 80 CFM
24.9 @ 67 CFM
Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt)
3.3 @ 80 CFM
2.7 @ 67 CFM
944 @ 80 CFM
1063 @ 67 CFM
0.11 @ 80 CFM
0.11 @ 67 CFM
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection Yes
- Blower Wheel Type Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches) 4"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) 10 7/8"
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 13"
- Lamp Watts 2 x 18 watts
- Lamp Color Rendering Index 84
- Lamp Color Temp. (Kelvin) 3500 Electronic Ballast
- Lamp Rated Average Life (hrs) 10,000
Lamp Model #
- Night Light Yes
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure Yes
- Washington State VIAQ Code Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant Yes
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 12.3
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.) 0.1
- UPC 037988870431
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.