WhisperGreen 80 CFM Ventilation Fan with Motion Sensor and DC Motor
WhisperGreen 80 CFM Premium Ceiling Mounted Continuous and Spot Ventilation Fan with SmartAction Motion Sensor
- Air Volume (CFM) 80, at any static pressure
0.3 @ 80 CFM
<0.3 @ 70 CFM
<0.3 @ 60 CFM
<0.3 @ 50, 40 and 30 CFM
Power Consumption (Watts)
11.3 @ 80 CFM
8.9 @ 70 CFM
7.6 @ 60 CFM
6.6 @ 50 CFM
5.2 @ 40 CFM
4.7 @ 30 CFM
Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt)
7.1 @ 80 CFM
7.9 @ 70 CFM
7.9 @ 60 CFM
7.6 @ 50 CFM
7.7 @ 40 CFM
6.4 @ 30 CFM
723 @ 80 CFM
698 @ 70 CFM
685 @ 60 CFM
665 @ 50 CFM
632 @ 40 CFM
615 @ 30 CFM
0.08 @ 80 CFM
0.07 @ 70 CFM
0.06 @ 60 CFM
0.05 @ 50 CFM
0.04 @ 40CFM
0.03 @ 30 CFM
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type DC
- Type of Motor Bearing Ball
- Electronic Safety Control Yes
- Blower Wheel Type Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches) 4"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) 107/8"
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 13"
- SmartAction™ Motion Sensor Sensor automatically activates whenever someone enters or leaves a room
- CustomVent™ Variable Speed Control Yes, with delayed off timer
- SmartFlow™ Optimum CFM Technology Allows the fan to run at a constant CFM
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure Yhen used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Washington State VIAQ Code Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility Yes
- Super Quiet Operation Yes
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor Yes, for long life - Rated for continuous run
- Easy Installation Yes
- Rust Proof Paint Treatment Yes, on galvanized housing
- Built-In Damper Yes, to prevent back draft
- Galvanized Steel for Long Life Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 13'' x 13'' x 77/8''
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.