18V Wood 2-Piece Combo...
- Compact Size Wood Saw - Length 14-3/4"Drill & Driver - Length 9-15/16"
- Lightweight Wood Saw - 8.82lbsDrill & Driver - 5.9lbs.
- High Power Drill & Driver - 425 in.lbs. of torque
- Battery High capacity 3.5Ah Ni-MH
- Extra battery Included
65 minute (using EY0110B charger)
- Speeds Wood Saw - up to 2900 rpmDrill & Driver - Low 75-450 rpm, High 250-1550 rpm variable
- Clutch Drill & Driver - 15 stage plus drill position
- Chuck Drill & Driver - 1/2" heavy-duty keyless chuck
- Reversible Yes, on Drill & Driver
- Blade Size Wood Saw - 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size Wood Saw - 25/32"
- Electric Brake Yes, on both models
- Ergonomics Wood Saw - In-line design for comfortable cuttingDrill & Driver - ergonomic design to reduce fatigue
- Safety Switch Lock Lever Yes, on Wood Saw
- Shaft Lock Button Yes, on Wood Saw for easy blade replacement
- Cutting Depth Wood Saw - Min. 1/8", Max. 2-7/32"
- Wrap-around Blade Guard Yes, to reduce chip splash
- Transparent Window No
- Acceptable Battery Packs Panasonic 18V
- Typical Applications Wood Saw - Metal Construction, Electric Installation Work, PlumbingDrill & Driver - General Construction, Finishing Carpentry, Electric Installation Work, Plumbing
- Carrying Case Yes, molded plastic
- Weight 32.63
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.