14.4V Impact Wrench Kit
This item is currently not available.
14.4V Impact Wrench Kit 2-3.1Ah Li-ion Battery Packs 1 Charger, 1 Case
- High Power 1,640 in. lbs
- Variable Speed (reversible) High, Medium, Low
- Wood screws in yellow pine Diameter 11/64" x 2-61/64"
- Self-drilling screws in SPC (t-thickness) t=1/16", diameter 5/32" x 1/2"
- Standard tensil bolt t=3/8", m16 x 63/64"
- Standard tensil bolt (metal sheet) t=3/8", m14 x 63/64"
- High tensil bolt t=3/8", m12 x 63/64"
- Charging Time (Approx.) Usable: 45 minuts / Full: 60 minutes (using EY0L81B charger)
- Maximum Torque(F mode, tightening 3 sec.) High/hard mode: 1,640 in. lbs (M14 Bolt for 3 sec)Medium mode: 750 in. lbs (M10 Bolt for 3 sec)Low/soft mode: 440 in. lbs (M8 Bolt for 3 sec)
- No Load Speed (unit : rpm) High/hard mode: 0-2,300Medium mode: 0-1,400Low/soft mode: 0-1,000 rpm
- Impact Per Minute High/hard mode: 0-3,000Medium mode: 0-2,800Low/soft mode: 0-2,000
- Standard equipment 2-Li-ion battery packs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.37'' x 10.04'' x 17.52''
- Weight 22.13 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.