15.6V Impact Driver
15.6V Impact Driver with 1/2" Square Drive with Ball Detent
- Compact Size 9-5/16" x 9-3/32" x 2-1/8" (LxHxW)
- Lightweight 4.8 lbs.
- High Power 286 in.lbs. of torque in Drill mode, 1100 in.lbs. of torque in Impact mode, 3300 ipm in Impact mode
- Battery High capacity 3.5Ah Ni-MH
- Extra battery Included
- Charging System 55 minute (using EY0110B charger)
Impact mode: 0-2200 rpm
Drill & Driver mode: 0-650 rpm
- Clutch 18 stage - 9-50 in.lbs. of torque (2.4 in.lbs. per stage)
- Chuck 1/4" Hex quick connect
- Reversible Yes
- Electric Brake Yes
- Ergonomics Ergonomic design to reduce fatigue
- Acceptable Battery Packs Panasonic 15.6V
- Typical Applications General Construction, Finishing Carpentry, Electric Installation Work, Plumbing
- Carrying Case Yes, molded plastic
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 9.09'' x 2.13'' x 8.5''
- Weight 4.8 lbs
EY6535GQWA is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from one of the best tools a man could own. I use it every day and it still works every bit as hard as new it is 11 yrs and I keep telling myself to get a new one before it dies. That hasnt happened.
Date published: 2011-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from panasonic is the best I have owned this drill driver for over ten years and it is still going! the same two batteies, I use it at my job everyday.
Date published: 2010-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent All Around I have owned this drill driver for about 6 years. It is built like a tank. Battery life is excellent, and I would compare its 15v battery to any other manufacturers 18V unit. The charger works fast. The drive shaft is a standard 1/2" drive that will allow you to use your 1/2" sockets. I use it to quickly remove lug nuts on my car, although it is not powerful enough for something that needs more than 80ft lbs of torque, regardless of what the specs say (120 ft lbs). It will sink 3.5" screws into pressure treated lumber in either impact mode or regular drill mode without breaking a sweat. I love the impact mode to break free rusted screws and nuts, works much better than using a screwdriver or drill driver. A friend of mine is a professional carpenter and uses his unit every day for years and has found his to be bulletproof as well. It is bigger and heavier than most of the new generation of 'pistol' sized impact drivers, but this panasonic makes those look like toys. This is the only cordless drill or driver that I own...if you are looking for one and do not want to buy 2 tools, this is the ticket. I almost never use my corded drill anymore, as this model is almost as powerful as a 3/8" 120V corded drill.
Date published: 2010-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Outstanding All Purpose Driver The EY6535GQW is the drill/driver of choice if you only want to tote around one of this type of tool. It performs a variety of drilling and driving functions with ease and the impact function is very handy to have. Typical Panasonic quality and reliability. Not an inexpensive tool, but worth it.
Date published: 2009-08-12