Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with 3 Color Confirmation System and Memory up to 90 Readings - EW3152W
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor makes daily monitoring convenient and easy
- No tubes or adjustments for accurate, hassle-free readings
- Inflates comfortably on upper arm with the touch of a button
- No cuff to wrap -- slide in your arm and rest on elbow support
- Color-coded graphic display confirms readings from normal to hypertension
Color Confirmation SystemYes
- Memory 180 readings (90 readings x 2 people) with date and time
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 7-3/4" to 13-1/4" (20cm to 34cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Large LCD Display Yes
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate Display Yes
50°F to 104°F
-4°F to 140°F
10% to 95% RH
- Power Source Four "AA" Batteries (included)
- Battery Life Approx. 200 usages
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Case No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8-21/32'' x 6-3/32'' x 8¼''
- Weight (without battery) 4.9 lbs
- UPC 037988563272
EW3152W is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I would recommend it to friends and family. I'm 75 yrs. old and have to keep track of my blood pressure, my other monitor was hard to use and didn't give correct readings. This monitor is easy to use and read.
Date published: 2016-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I purchased this as a health tool and it has been working great. It's very easy to use and almost self explanatory. The quality looks very professional.
Date published: 2015-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from The only accurate and reliable BP Monitor I have an erratic heart rate (recurring bigeminis) and even the BP monitors used in the hospital quite often failed to work at all. At home I went through at least 5 relative expensive upper arm BP monitors and they all failed quite often, even with repeated tries and on both arms to get a result. If they got a result it usually couldn't be repeated. The cheap wrist BP monitors without a hose were my only solution until I found this one. It never failed to produce reproducible results, 2nd or 3rd reading sometimes lower than the first one but that was to be expected.
Date published: 2015-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Monitor overall Really didn't want to pay $80 for a blood monitor as compared to the best one you can get at CVS or Sam's Club for $50, but decided to get one for my parents. It was been 2 wks already and they loved it. Really EZ to use and convenient.
Date published: 2011-01-04