Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Body Movement Indicator
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Body Movement Indicator and Color Confirmation System
Digital Filter TechnologyYes
Color Confirmation SystemYes
Flash Warning SystemNo
- Memory 84 readings (42 readings x 2 people) with date and time
- Body Movement Detection Yes
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Yes
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 7-3/4" to 13-1/4" (20cm to 34cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Large LCD Display Yes
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate Display Yes
50°F to 104°F
-4°F to 140°F
10% to 95% RH
- Power Source Four "AA" Batteries (included)
- Battery Life Approx. 500 usages
- Case No
- Easy-Store Cuff Compartment Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 21/32'' x 6 47/64'' x 7 5/64''
- Weight 1.17 lbs
- UPC 037988563135
EW3122S is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love the product Product is easy to use, has color LED's for Hypertension (red), Pre-Hypertension (orange) and Normal (green) for both Diastolic and Systolic readings, the heart rate and the data storage so I don't have to enter the data in my spread sheet every time I test my blood pressure. Storage of the cuff is rather cumbersome; I leave it outside. I also cut the length of the velcro because I have small bycepts.
Date published: 2012-06-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Panasonic Blood Pressure monitor just received the bp monitor today, looks great, has large numbers which are easy to read, the one thing I don't like is that they use Military time which I am not used to using.
Date published: 2011-03-05