Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with 2-Person Memory Readings
Easy-to-Use Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with One-Touch Auto Inflate, 2-Person Memory Readings x 90, 3-Color Confirmation System and Irregular Pulse Detection
Digital Filter TechnologyYes
Flash Warning SystemNo
- Memory 180 readings (90 readings x 2 people) with date and time
- Irregular Pulse Detection Yes
- Body Movement Detection Yes
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Yes
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
- Measurement Accuracy Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 5" to 8-3/4" (12.5cm to 22cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Large LCD Display Yes
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate Display Yes
50°F to 104°F
-4°F to 140°F
10% to 95% RH
- Power Source Two "AAA" Batteries (included)
- Battery Life Approx. 300 usages
- Case Travel Case
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 1/8'' x 2 1/2'' x 1''
- Weight 0.26 lbs
- UPC 037988563180
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.