Portable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Body Movement Detection and Extra-Wide LCD Display - EW-BW10W
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor gives accurate readings (up to 90)
- Large LCD Readout with easy to read characters,
- Body Movement Detection
- Hypertension Flash Warning System and Irregular Pulse Function
- 24-Hour Customer Service Hotline that is backed by 2 year Parts & Labor
- Includes Travel/Storage Case
- "AAA" batteries included
- Flash Warning System Yes
- Weekly/Monthly Trend Graph Display Yes
- Body Movement Detection Yes
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Yes
- Arm Positioning Guide Yes
- Memory up to 90 readings Yes
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- AM/PM Average Systolic Comparison Yes
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 5" to 8-3/4" (12.5cm to 22cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Power Source 2 "AAA" Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life Approx. 300 usages
- Operating Environment Temperature Range 10° C to 40° C (50° F to 104° F) 15% to 90% RH
- Storage Environment Temperature Range Negative 20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F) 10% to 95% RH
- Weight w/o Batteries 3.9 oz
Unit Dimensions (H x Wx D)
2-1/6 in. x 3-1/32 in. x 1-1/32 in.
5.5 cm x 7.7 cm x 2.6 cm
Individual Box Dimensions (H x W x D)
7.4 in x 3.7 in x 4.6 in
18.8 cm x 9.4 cm x 11.7 cm
Individual Box Weight
- Units/Master Carton 5
Master Carton Dimensions (H x W x D)
5.5 in x 7.9 in x 19.3 in
14.0 cm x 20.1 cm x 49.0 cm
Master Carton Weight
Master Carton Volume
.49 cu. ft
- Accessory Storage Case
- Warranty 2 year
- UPC 0 37988 44003 0
- Country of Origin China
- UPC 037988440030
EW-BW10W is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Easily Monitor your Blood Pressure Easy to use, quick and accurate. Able to get daily readings without the assistance of anyone else.
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice looking unit This item seems to work well . I have other units and they seem a little clunky when you put them on.
Date published: 2016-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent BP cuff I have owned and used a BP cuff from another manufacturer for about 15 years. I have to compare them. This Panasonic product does the job much better. I especially like the electronics of it. The long battery life is a big improvement over my old cuff. This one can be turned OFF when not in use. The other cuff used up the batteries, when it was just sitting there in its case. Even if the batteries are removed, it remembers (and averages) the readings in its memory. And the batteries are easy to change too -- not so with my old cuff. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Date published: 2016-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Better to have it Very easy to use have one in home check you blood pressure any time you want I am glad I have it
Date published: 2016-10-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not Accurate This product gave me a reading of 165. I went to my doctor office withing 20 mins. My true reading was 141. Doctor told me wrist readings were off by 25 points. Would not buy or recomend to a friend.
Date published: 2016-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Price, nice LARGE NUMBERS Great price, easy to use,large numbers. I have been wanting A WRIST BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR Saw this bought it Happy so far.
Date published: 2016-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Easy to Use. Very Accurate. Very easy to use. Accurate reading every time. No need to take your shirt off. Just roll up your sleeve a little, and you are good to go. Easy to read large display. Easy to carry and store, for those that need to take a reading on the go. Very compact. I purchased a second unit for another family member.
Date published: 2016-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Product I bought it for my wife and we use it most of the time,we were happy about it because it so accurate and very easy to use.
Date published: 2016-01-05