Point Percussion Hand-Held Massager
Reach Easy Point Percussion Hand-Held Massager
- MASSAGE HEADS .
- Pointed Head Yes (for precise targeting tapping massage)
- Chop Head Yes (applies a soothing massage across a larger surface area)
- AUTOMATIC MASSAGE PROGRAMS .
Automatic Program TimesApprox. 90 to 100 seconds
- Shoulder Course Yes (gives strong stimulations on the area where the muscle is thick)
- Neck Area Course Yes (gives weak stimulations on the area where nerves are concentrated)
- MASSAGE ACTIONS .
- Light Chop Yes
- Heavy Chop No
- Light Fist Yes
- Heavy Fist Yes
- Vibration Yes
- Wave Yes
- Pulse Yes
- OTHER FEATURES .
- Reach Easy Design Yes
- Massage Controls 7
- Variable Speeds 2
- Tapping Vibration Distance .08" (2mm)
- Tapping Strength Strong: Approx. 118N (12 kgf)Gentle: Approx. 59N (6 kgf)
- Tapping Rate 260 to 1200 times/min. (2 step adjustment)
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 15W
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 16.5'' x 2.1'' x 9.7''
- Weight 1.83 lbs
- UPC 037988563524
EV2610K is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good but Heavy and Loud I really liked the design to reach every point on my back but with arthritis in my wrist it is to heavy to use. On high it is much to loud to relax and enjoy.
Date published: 2014-11-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from wish you would bring back the old ev238 I was trying to replace an old EV238 which was an intense and very effective massager. No painful percussion, no roller, it was wonderful! This does not measure up. I'll be replacing the cord on my old massager, and shopping for a replacement. I hoping you bring back the old, good product.
Date published: 2013-09-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Massager Hand-Held I was not satisfied with this massager. I have bought Panasonic massagers before and still own one that I love. But did not like this one because it was percussion which it pulses when it vibrates and its hard on the muscles. A slow intense massager would be a lot better.
Date published: 2011-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Durable product with good percusssion I have used this product for 31 months for about 15 minutes every night. I have not needed service. The curvature is perfect to reach every area on my back and body. The selection controls are somewhat exposed to accidentally change while use but this is a minor inconvenience to return it to the desired setting. The only setting I use is the constant percussion, both point and flat. The point is retractable as well. My body has significant pain and the Panasonic massager relieves it wonderfully well. I have received much satisfaction from this product.
Date published: 2009-03-30