DVD / CD Player
DVD / CD Player
- FORMAT: .
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability No
- WMA (Windows Media Audio) Playback Capability No
- 5-Disc Rotary Changer No
- 5-Disc Changer Features No
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction (Mosquito/Block/3D) No
- Picture Mode Selection No
- Monitor Select No
- Black Level Control No
- Digital Re-Master Processing No
- Audio Only Function (Video Circuit OFF) No
- Virtual Battery Operation No
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder No
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)No
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) No
- Dynamic Range Compression No
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) No
- S-Video Out No
- Video Out No
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- Subwoofer Out No
- 2ch Audio Out No
- Audio Out No
- Headphone Out No
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Quick Replay No
- Twin Laser Pickup No
- Energy Star® Compliant No
- Progress Indicator No
- On-Screen Menu Icons No
- Chapter Preview No
- Sleep Timer No
- Quick Guide Setup No
- Still Picture Display (I/P/B) No
- Shuttle Dial No
- Gamma Correction No
- One Touch Cinema Memory No
- DVD/CD Text Display No
- Disc Memory No
- Auto Switching Field/Frame Still No
- Frame Advance (Forward & Reverse) No
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
- Headphone Jack with Volume Control No
- Audio Navigation Menu No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.