Advanced Progressive-Scan DVD Player with High Resolution 1080p Up-Conversion & Deep Color, Black
Advanced Progressive-Scan DVD Player with High Resolution 1080p Up-Conversion, Deep Color, Multi-Format Playback and VIERA Link™ with Seamless GUI, Black
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- DVD Playback Capability DVD-Video, DivX
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- DVD-R (DL) Playback Capability DVD-Video
- +R/+R (DL)/ +RW Playback Capability Video
DVD-R PlaybackCapability DVD-Video, DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
Progressive ScanningYes (Advanced)
- 720p/1080i Up-Conversion Yes (1080p/1080i/720p with HDMI & HD Enhancer)
- Zoom Variable (x2, x4, Auto)
- Picture Mode Selection Normal, Cinema1, Cinema2, Animation, Dynamic, Soft Skin Detail
- Monitor Select Yes
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- TV Delay Yes
- Audio Re-Master Yes
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Output Yes
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial (1)
- VIERA Link™ Yes (HDMI Control 2)
Direct NavigatorYes (DVD-RAM)
Playlist PlaybackYes (DVD-RAM)
- Slow & Fast Audio Playback Yes (DVD-RAM, DVD-Video)
- Hi Speed Scan x64
- CM Skip Yes
- Quick Replay Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N More than 65dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 8W
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 11 1/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 9 7/16''
- Weight 4.4 lbs
- UPC 037988255924
DVD Remote Controls
SupportFirmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: S31B468
Corrects no operation when remote or front panel buttons are pressed during playback after a certain time.
Corrects the DivX subtitle being displayed above the wallpaper.
Improves the acceptance of a remote or front panel button in repeat play mode (Disc/Group) of MP3.
Improves the ViEra Link (EZ Sync) command process.
Improves the design for the "Guide" icon.
Reduces brightness to reduce possibility of image retention on TV screen.
Improves the random regeneration of JPEG files above 1000 titles.
Improves the performance for the operation of the "Thumbnail" menu with JPEG files.
Corrects the operation error for 'Floating remote-control' on TV that sometimes occurs when VCD disc is searched.
- Release Date: 6-19-2008
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.