Advanced Progressive-Scan DVD Player with High Resolution 1080p Up-Conversion & Deep Color, Black
Advanced Progressive-Scan DVD Player with High Resolution 1080p Up-Conversion, Deep Color, Multi-Format Playback and VIERA Link™ with Seamless GUI, Black
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: S31B468
Corrects no operation when remote or front panel buttons are pressed during playback after a certain time.
Corrects the DivX subtitle being displayed above the wallpaper.
Improves the acceptance of a remote or front panel button in repeat play mode (Disc/Group) of MP3.
Improves the ViEra Link (EZ Sync) command process.
Improves the design for the "Guide" icon.
Reduces brightness to reduce possibility of image retention on TV screen.
Improves the random regeneration of JPEG files above 1000 titles.
Improves the performance for the operation of the "Thumbnail" menu with JPEG files.
Corrects the operation error for 'Floating remote-control' on TV that sometimes occurs when VCD disc is searched.
- Release Date: 6-19-2008
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- DVD Playback Capability DVD-Video, DivX
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- DVD-R (DL) Playback Capability DVD-Video
- +R/+R (DL)/ +RW Playback Capability Video
DVD-R PlaybackCapability DVD-Video, DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
Progressive ScanningYes (Advanced)
- 720p/1080i Up-Conversion Yes (1080p/1080i/720p with HDMI & HD Enhancer)
- Zoom Variable (x2, x4, Auto)
- Picture Mode Selection Normal, Cinema1, Cinema2, Animation, Dynamic, Soft Skin Detail
- Monitor Select Yes
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- TV Delay Yes
- Audio Re-Master Yes
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Output Yes
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial (1)
- VIERA Link™ Yes (HDMI Control 2)
Direct NavigatorYes (DVD-RAM)
Playlist PlaybackYes (DVD-RAM)
- Slow & Fast Audio Playback Yes (DVD-RAM, DVD-Video)
- Hi Speed Scan x64
- CM Skip Yes
- Quick Replay Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N More than 65dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 8W
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 11 1/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 9 7/16''
- Weight 4.4 lbs
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect this device to a wireless network?
This player features Wi-Fi built in. To connect to the wireless network press the [HOME] button. Then select "Player settings" and scroll to the "Network" option. Then press the [OK] button. Select the "Easy Network Settings and follow the onscreen prompts. For this setup, it is important to know the wireless network name (SSID) and encryption key (password). Click here for an Interactive for troubleshooting Home network connections.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I connect to my network and stream movies or videos on my DVD Player?
No, none of our standard DVD Players support network streaming.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.