Advanced Progressive-Scan DVD Player with High Resolution 1080p Up-Conversion & Deep Color, Black
Advanced Progressive-Scan DVD Player with High Resolution 1080p Up-Conversion, Deep Color, Multi-Format Playback and VIERA Link™ with Seamless GUI, Black
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: S31B468
Corrects no operation when remote or front panel buttons are pressed during playback after a certain time.
Corrects the DivX subtitle being displayed above the wallpaper.
Improves the acceptance of a remote or front panel button in repeat play mode (Disc/Group) of MP3.
Improves the ViEra Link (EZ Sync) command process.
Improves the design for the "Guide" icon.
Reduces brightness to reduce possibility of image retention on TV screen.
Improves the random regeneration of JPEG files above 1000 titles.
Improves the performance for the operation of the "Thumbnail" menu with JPEG files.
Corrects the operation error for 'Floating remote-control' on TV that sometimes occurs when VCD disc is searched.
- Release Date: 6-19-2008
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- DVD Playback Capability DVD-Video, DivX
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- DVD-R (DL) Playback Capability DVD-Video
- +R/+R (DL)/ +RW Playback Capability Video
DVD-R PlaybackCapability DVD-Video, DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
Progressive ScanningYes (Advanced)
- 720p/1080i Up-Conversion Yes (1080p/1080i/720p with HDMI & HD Enhancer)
- Zoom Variable (x2, x4, Auto)
- Picture Mode Selection Normal, Cinema1, Cinema2, Animation, Dynamic, Soft Skin Detail
- Monitor Select Yes
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- TV Delay Yes
- Audio Re-Master Yes
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Output Yes
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial (1)
- VIERA Link™ Yes (HDMI Control 2)
Direct NavigatorYes (DVD-RAM)
Playlist PlaybackYes (DVD-RAM)
- Slow & Fast Audio Playback Yes (DVD-RAM, DVD-Video)
- Hi Speed Scan x64
- CM Skip Yes
- Quick Replay Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N More than 65dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 100dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 8W
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 11 1/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 9 7/16''
- Weight 4.4 lbs
- UPC 037988255924
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.