DVD-S38 DVD Player
- High Quality Picture: Enjoy a high quality picture with 108MHz/12bit Video DAC
- Progressive Playback: Enjoy your movies with progressive playback
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 7.2
Improvement of TV Type setting
HDMI compatibility improvement
Remote control function improvement
+ VR disc playback function improvement
- Release Date: 10-12-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- +R/+R (DL)/ +RW Playback Capability Video
- DVD DVD Video
MP3 (DVD-R / DVD-R DL only)
JPEG (DVD-R / DVD-R DL only)
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Zoom Yes
- Picture Mode Selection Yes (Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness)
- Black Level Control Yes
- Up-Conversion to 1080p Playback No
- Digital Output (Dolby Digital® / DTS™) Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- HDMI Output No
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial (1)
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant No
- HDMI-CEC No
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N More than 53dB
- Audio S/N 90dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 10W
- Dynamic Range 80dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1-1/2 x 14-3/16 x 8-7/32
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 3.4
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.