Progressive Scan DVD-Video Player
This item is currently not available.
Progressive Scan DVD-Video Player with Multi-Format Playback, Silver
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, WMA, and HighMAT level 2)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- WMA (Windows Media Audio) Playback Capability Yes
HighMATCompatible Yes (Level 2)
- Model Type Single-Disc Player
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- 720p/1080i Up-Conversion No
- Zoom Variable and Auto
- Depth Enhancer No
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction (Mosquito/Block/3D) No
- Picture Mode Selection Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Multi Re-Master No
- Channel Balance Control No
- Delay Time Control No
- Audio Only Function (Video Circuit OFF) No
- Virtual Battery Operation No
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Dolby Surround Pro Logic II® No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Output No
- Progressive Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- Subwoofer Out No
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial (1)
- Slow & Fast Audio Playback Yes
- Hi Speed Scan x200
- Quick Replay Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Progress Indicator Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Chapter Preview Yes
- Sleep Timer No
- Quick Guide Setup Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N 65 dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: DVD-Video (LPCM) 100dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 98dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Remote Control Standard
- Color Silver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1 11/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 9 3/4''
- Weight 4.7 lbs.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: email@example.comPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.