Progressive Scan DVD Player
Progressive Scan DVD Player with Multi-Format Playback, Black
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, WMA, and HighMAT level 2)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- WMA (Windows Media Audio) Playback Capability Yes
HighMATCompatible Yes (Level 2)
- Model Type Single-Disc Player
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- 720p/1080i Up-Conversion No
- Zoom Variable and Auto
- Depth Enhancer No
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction (Mosquito/Block/3D) No
- Picture Mode Selection Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Multi Re-Master No
- Channel Balance Control No
- Delay Time Control No
- Audio Only Function (Video Circuit OFF) No
- Virtual Battery Operation No
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Dolby Surround Pro Logic II® No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- HDMI Output No
- Progressive Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- Subwoofer Out No
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial (1)
- Slow & Fast Audio Playback Yes
- Hi Speed Scan x200
- Quick Replay Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Progress Indicator Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Chapter Preview Yes
- Sleep Timer No
- Quick Guide Setup Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N 65 dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: DVD-Video (LPCM) 100dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 98dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Remote Control Standard
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1 11/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 9 3/4''
- Weight 4.7 lbs.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect this device to a wireless network?
This player features Wi-Fi built in. To connect to the wireless network press the [HOME] button. Then select "Player settings" and scroll to the "Network" option. Then press the [OK] button. Select the "Easy Network Settings and follow the onscreen prompts. For this setup, it is important to know the wireless network name (SSID) and encryption key (password). Click here for an Interactive for troubleshooting Home network connections.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I connect to my network and stream movies or videos on my DVD Player?
No, none of our standard DVD Players support network streaming.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.