Progressive Scan DVD-Video Player
This item is currently not available.
Progressive Scan DVD-Video Player, Black
- FORMAT: .
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Video, DVD-R, Video CD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability No
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- WMA (Windows Media Audio) Playback Capability Yes
- Model Type Single-Disc Player
- 5-Disc Rotary Changer No
- 5-Disc Changer Features No
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Zoom Variable
- Depth Enhancer No
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction (Mosquito/Block/3D) No
- Picture Mode Selection Yes
- Monitor Select No
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Double Re-master Processing No
- Digital Re-Master Processing No
- Channel Balance Control No
- Delay Time Control No
- Audio Only Function (Video Circuit OFF) No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- Progressive Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Out No
- Video Out Yes
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Headphone Out Yes
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Slow & Fast Audio Playback No
- Hi Speed Scan 5 Speed up to x200
- Quick Replay Yes
- Audio/JPEG Navigation Menu Yes
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Progress Indicator Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- Position Memory up to 5 discs
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Chapter Preview Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Quick Guide Setup Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N 65 dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: DVD-Video (LPCM) 100dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 98dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Remote Control Standard
- Still Picture Display (I/P/B) No
- Auto Switching Field/Frame Still No
- Frame Advance (Forward & Reverse) Yes
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
- Audio Navigation Menu Yes
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.