Features Progressive-Scan DVD-Audio/Video Player with DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability (black color)
- FORMAT: .
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, Video CD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
- WMA (Windows Media Audio) Playback Capability No
- 5-Disc Rotary Changer No
- 5-Disc Changer Features No
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/12-bit
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction (Mosquito/Block/3D) Yes
- Picture Mode Selection No
- Picture Control Brightness, Color, Contrast, Sharpness
- Monitor Select Yes
- Black Level Control Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Digital Re-Master Processing Yes
- Audio Only Function (Video Circuit OFF) Yes
- Virtual Battery Operation Yes
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- Progressive Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Switchable (480P/480I)
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Switchable (480P/480I)
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out x2
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out Yes
- Subwoofer Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Coaxial, Optical
- Audio Out No
- Headphone Out Yes
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Quick Replay No
- Twin Laser Pickup Yes
- Energy Star® Compliant Yes
- Progress Indicator No
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Chapter Preview Yes
- Sleep Timer No
- Quick Guide Setup No
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Video S/N 65 dB
- Audio S/N 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: DVD-Video (LPCM) 103dB
- Dynamic Range: CD 99dB
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 16W
- Remote Control Universal
- Still Picture Display (I/P/B) No
- Shuttle Dial No
- Gamma Correction Yes
- One Touch Cinema Memory No
- DVD/CD Text Display Yes
- Disc Memory Yes
- Auto Switching Field/Frame Still Yes
- Frame Advance (Forward & Reverse) Yes
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
- Headphone Jack with Volume Control Yes
- Audio Navigation Menu No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 329/32'' x 1615/16'' x 107/16''
- Weight 7.70
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: email@example.comPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.