Portable DVD Player
Portable DVD Player with Adjustable Built-in 9" Diagonal Widescreen LCD, Built-in SD Memory Card Slot, FM Transmitter and Multi-Format Playback
- Built-in LCD Monitor 9-inch Diagonal Widescreen
- Multi-Angle LCD Display Yes
Playback Time with Included Rechargeable Battery PackApproximately 10 hours
- Built-in Recharger Function Yes
FM Transmitterfor Car Stereo Playback Yes
- Screen/LCD Selector Normal/Full/Zoom/Just
- Built-in Stereo Speakers 2
- Picture Control on LCD Bright, Color
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (dual layer), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (dual layer), DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), CD-R/RW (including JPEG, MP3, WMA, and HighMAT level 2)
- SD Card Playable File Formats JPEG images, MPEG4 video
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R/-RW PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
MPEG Noise Reduction
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Multi Re-Master Yes, for high quality audio reproduction (CD-DA, MP3, WMA)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan 5 Speed up to x200
Car DC Adaptor
Headrest Mounting Bracket (does not work with all headrest types)
Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Fully-featured for use as home DVD player Yes
- Thin & Lightweight Design Yes
- Remote Control Standard
- Playlist Playback Yes
- Electronic Skip Protection Yes
- Playback Mode Setting Program, Random, Repeat
- Built-in SD Card Slot Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical (doubles as 2-ch audio jack)
- Headphone Out Yes (dual headphone jacks)
- Video S/N 60 dB
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 13W (using AC Adaptor)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2 1/32'' x 9 9/32'' x 7 15/16''
- Weight 2.7 lbs.
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I connect to my network and stream movies or videos on my DVD Player?
No, none of our standard DVD Players support network streaming.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.