PalmTheater® Portable DVD-Video/Video CD/CD Player
PalmTheater® Portable DVD-Video/Video CD/CD Player with built-in LCD Monitor
- Multi-Angle LCD Display No
- Built-in Recharger Function No
- Screen/LCD Selector No
- Built-in Stereo Speakers No
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability No
- Black Level Control No
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder No
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder No
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)No
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) No
- On-Screen Menu Icons No
- Chapter Preview No
- Joystick Control No
- Fully-featured for use as home DVD player No
- Thin & Lightweight Design No
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) No
- S-Video Out No
- Video Out No
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- 2ch Audio Out No
- Headphone Out No
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.