Portable DVD Player
Portable DVD Player with Adjustable Built-In 9" Diagonal Widescreen LCD and Multi-Format Playback
- Built-in LCD Monitor 9-inch Diagonal Widescreen
- Multi-Angle LCD Display Yes
Playback Time with Included Rechargeable Battery PackApproximately 6 hours
- Built-in Recharger Function Yes
FM Transmitterfor Car Stereo Playback No
- Screen/LCD Selector Normal/Full/Zoom/Just
- Built-in Stereo Speakers 2
- Picture Control on LCD Bright, Color
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (dual layer), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (dual layer), DVD+RW
CD: CD (CDDA), CD-R/RW (including JPEG, MP3, WMA, and HighMAT level 2)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
- DVD-R/-RW Playback Capability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
MPEG Noise Reduction
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Multi Re-Master Yes, for high quality audio reproduction (CD-DA, MP3, WMA)
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan 5 Speed up to x200
- Included Accessories Car DC Adaptor AC Adaptor Audio/Video Cable Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Fully-featured for use as home DVD player Yes
- Thin & Lightweight Design Yes
- Remote Control No
- Playlist Playback Yes
- Electronic Skip Protection Yes
- Playback Mode Setting Repeat
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical (doubles as 2-ch audio jack)
- Headphone Out Yes (dual headphone jacks)
- Video S/N 60 dB
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 13W (using AC Adaptor)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2 1/32'' x 9 9/32'' x 7 9/32''
- Weight 2.4 lbs.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: email@example.comPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.