Portable DVD Player
Portable DVD Player with 8.5" Diagonal Widescreen LCD, Multi-Format Playback, Free-Style Viewing, 6-Hour Rechargeable Battery, Included Car DC Adaptor, Custom Case and Headrest Bracket
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Built-in LCD Monitor 8.5" QVGA
Playback Time with Included Rechargeable Battery PackApproximately 6 hours
- Screen/LCD Selector Normal/Full
- Rechargeable Battery Yes
- LCD Mode Yes
- Built-in Stereo Speakers Yes (2 ch)
- Picture Control on LCD Bright, Color
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability
MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
DVD-R/-RW PlaybackCapability DVD-Video, DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
DVD-R (DL)Playback DVD-Video, DVD-VR
+R/ +R (DL)/ +RWPlayback Video
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Picture Adjustment Yes
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 96kHz/24-bit
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- H.Bass Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan Yes (x200)
- Variable Playback Speed Control Yes (x0.6 - x1.4)
- Playback Mode Setting Repeat
- Headphone Out Yes (dual headphone jacks)
- AV Input Yes
- Video S/N 60 dB
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 22W
- UPC 037988831999
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.