8.5" Diagonal Widescreen Portable DVD Player with Headrest Mounting Bracket
Portable DVD Player with 8.5" Diagonal Widescreen LCD, Multi-Format Playback, Multi-Angle Viewing and Headrest Mounting Bracket/Car DC Adaptor
- PORTABLE: .
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Built-in LCD Monitor 8.5-inch Diagonal Widescreen
- Multi-Angle LCD Display Yes
Playback Time with Included Rechargeable Battery PackApproximately 12 hours
- Built-in Recharger Function Yes
- Screen/LCD Selector Normal/Full
- Rechargeable Battery Yes
- LCD Mode Yes
- Built-in Stereo Speakers Yes (2 ch)
- Picture Control on LCD Bright, Color
- COMPATIBILITY: .
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability
MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
DVD-R/-RW PlaybackCapability DVD-Video, DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
DVD-R (DL)Playback DVD-Video, DVD-VR
+R/ +R (DL)/ +RWPlayback Video
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- VIDEO: .
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Picture Adjustment Yes
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- AUDIO: .
- Audio D/A Converter 96kHz/24-bit
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes (2 channel)
- H.Bass Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan 5 Speed up to x200
- Included Accessories Car DC Adaptor Headrest Mounting BracketAudio/Video CordBattery Pack (CGR-H712)AC Adaptor Optional Battery Pack (CGH-H701, CGR-H712)
- Thin & Lightweight Design Yes
- Remote Control No
- Electronic Skip Protection Yes
- Variable Playback Speed Control Yes (x0.6 - x1.4)
- Playback Mode Setting Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Video Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Headphone Out Yes (dual headphone jacks)
- AV Input Yes
- OTHER: .
- Video S/N 60 dB
- Power Source AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 22W
- Car AC Adapter Yes
- Headrest Mounting Bracket Yes
- Mono Arm for Flexible Display Angle Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 21/32'' x 99/16'' x 71/6''
- Weight 2.47
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I connect to my network and stream movies or videos on my DVD Player?
No, none of our standard DVD Players support network streaming.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.