Portable DVD-Video Player
Portable DVD-Video Player with Built-in 5" Diagonal Widescreen Adjustable LCD and DVD-R/RAM, CD-R/RW and MP3 Playback
- Built-in LCD Monitor 5-inch Diagonal Widescreen
- Multi-Angle LCD Display Yes
Playback Time with Included Rechargeable Battery PackApproximately 2.5 hours
- Built-in Recharger Function Yes
- Included Docking Cradle Features No
- Screen/LCD Selector 4:3/16:9/Zoom
- Built-in Stereo Speakers 2
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Audio (2-channel only), DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, Video CD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- SD Card Playable File Formats No
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
- DVD-R/-RW Playback Capability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Black Level Control No
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder No
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder No
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan 5 Speed up to x200
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Chapter Preview Yes
- Joystick Control Yes
Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Fully-featured for use as home DVD player Yes
- Thin & Lightweight Design Yes
- Remote Control Standard
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) No
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical
- Headphone Out Yes
- Video S/N 60 dB
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 10W (using AC Adaptor)
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I connect to my network and stream movies or videos on my DVD Player?
No, none of our standard DVD Players support network streaming.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.