PalmTheater™ Portable DVD-Audio/Video Player
This item is currently not available.
PalmTheater™ Portable DVD-Audio/Video Player with built-in LCD Monitor
- Built-in LCD Monitor 9-inch Diagonal Widescreen
- Multi-Angle LCD Display No
Playback Time with Included Rechargeable Battery PackApproximately 2.5 hours
- Built-in Recharger Function Yes
- Included Docking Cradle Features No
- Screen/LCD Selector 4:3/16:9/Zoom
- Built-in Stereo Speakers 2
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, Video CD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- SD Card Playable File Formats No
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
- DVD-R/-RW Playback Capability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCD-DA, Video CD, SVCD, HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DivX
- Video D/A Converter 27MHz/10-bit
- Black Level Control No
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder Yes
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder Yes
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan 5 Speed up to x100
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Chapter Preview Yes
- Joystick Control Yes
- Included Accessories AC Adaptor Audio/Video Cables Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Fully-featured for use as home DVD player Yes
- Thin & Lightweight Design Yes
- Remote Control Slim Size
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) No
- S-Video Out No
- Video Out Yes (can also be used as Video In)
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes (can be used as Audio In)
- Digital Audio Out Optical
- Headphone Out Yes
- Video S/N 65 dB
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 14W (using AC Adaptor)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 13/32'' x 91/16'' x 611/16''
- Weight 2.16 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.