High Performance DVD Player with...
Features High Performance DVD Player with Virtual Surround Sound
- FORMAT: .
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability No
- WMA (Windows Media Audio) Playback Capability No
- 5-Disc Rotary Changer No
- 5-Disc Changer Features No
- MPEG Digital Noise Reduction (Mosquito/Block/3D) No
- Picture Mode Selection No
- Monitor Select No
- Black Level Control No
- Digital Re-Master Processing No
- Audio Only Function (Video Circuit OFF) No
- Virtual Battery Operation No
- Built-in DTS® Surround Sound Decoder No
- Built-in Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Decoder No
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)No
- Headphone Surround (V.S.S.) No
- Dynamic Range Compression No
- S-Video Out No
- 5.1ch Surround Sound Audio Out No
- Subwoofer Out No
- 2ch Audio Out No
- Audio Out No
- Headphone Out No
- CONVENIENCE: .
- Quick Replay No
- Twin Laser Pickup No
- Energy Star® Compliant No
- Progress Indicator No
- On-Screen Menu Icons No
- Chapter Preview No
- Sleep Timer No
- Quick Guide Setup No
- Still Picture Display (I/P/B) No
- Shuttle Dial No
- Gamma Correction No
- One Touch Cinema Memory No
- DVD/CD Text Display No
- Disc Memory No
- Auto Switching Field/Frame Still No
- Frame Advance (Forward & Reverse) No
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
- Headphone Jack with Volume Control No
- Audio Navigation Menu No
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.