Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with SD Slot & 1080p Up-Conversion
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with SD Slot, ACCUTUNE 8482; Digital Tuner, 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI, EZ Sync 8482; HDAVI Control & HDMI Simple Connection and 2x LP Horizontal Resolution (500 lines), Black
- COMPATIBILITY: .
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- DVD Playback Capability DVD-Video
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability DVD-VR, JPEG
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability CD-DA, MP3, JPEG, DivX®
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- RECORDABLE DISCS: .
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, +R, +R(DL), +RW
- DVD-RAM Ver 2.0 (2x speed), Ver 2.1 (2-3x speed), Ver 2.2 (2-5x speed)
- DVD-R Ver 2.0 (1x speed, 1-4x speed, 1-8x speed), Ver 2.1 (1-16x speed)
DVD-R (DL)Ver 3.0 (2-4x speed, 2-8x speed)
- DVD-RW Ver 1.1 (1x speed, 1-2x speed), Ver 1.2 (2-4x speed, 2-6x speed)
- +R Ver 1.0 (2.4x speed), Ver 1.1 (2.4-4x speed), Ver 1.2 (2.4-8x speed), for DL Ver 1.3 (2.4-16x speed)
- +R (DL) Ver 1.0 (2.4x speed), Ver 1.1 (2.4-8x speed)
- +RW Ver 1.1 (2.4x speed), Ver 1.2 (2.4-4x speed)
- CONVENIENCE: .
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Y (HDAVI Control II)
Time Slip FunctionChasing PlaybackSimultaneous Record and PlayTime SlipTM Button
TV Guide On ScreenTM Program GuideNo
- Built-in VCR No
- Built-in Hard Disk Drive No
Relief Recordingto Hard Disk No
- One-Touch Record and Play Yes
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs only
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback No
Selectable Recording ModesXP/SP/LP/EP
- On-Screen Menu Icons Yes
- Hi Speed Smooth Scan Y
- New Direct Navigator Yes
- Quick View Yes
- Bilingual Recording Yes
- Commercial Skip Yes
- VIDEO: .
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD No
- Horizontal Resolution 500 lines
- Image Viewer/Storage (for memory cards) JPEG files
- AUDIO: .
- Dolby Digital® (Dolby AC-3) 2ch Audio Recording Yes
Advanced Surround (V.S.S.)Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Analog Audio (2 Ch) Input: LINE (pin jack) x 2
- A/V Inputs Y
- Coaxial (RF) Input 1
- Video In LINE (pin jack) x 2
DV Input TerminalYes
- S-Video In S Connector x 2
- HDMI Interface Y (Ver. 1.3)
- Built-in SD Card Slot Yes
- 2ch Audio Out Yes
- A/V Outputs Y
- Coaxial (RF) Output 1
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Outputs S Connector x 1(DVD priority)
- Composite Video Outputs LINE (pin jack) x 1
- Digital Audio Out Optical (Dolby Digital, DTS, and PCM)
- SD MEMORY CARD SLOT .
Compatible MediaSD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Image File Format FAT12, FAT16 (SD Memory Card) FAT32 (SDHC Memory Card)
- SD Image File Format JPEG conforming DCF (Design rule for Camera File System)
- Image File Number of Pixels 34 x 34 to 6,144 x 4096 (Sub sampling: 4:2:2 or 4:2:0)
- OTHER: .
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption Normal Use: Approx. 24WQuick Start ON: Approx. 14.7WShipping Condition: Approx. 2.4W
- Remote Control Y
- Model Color Black
- Color Black
- Recording Format (DVD-Ram) DVD Video Recording Format
- Recording Format (DVD-R, DVD-R(DL), DVD-RW) DVD-Video Format
Recording Time 4.7GB (Approximate)
XP Mode 1 hour, SP Mode 2 hours, LP Mode 4 hours,
EP Mode6/8 hours
Recording Time 8.5GB DVD-R DL/+R DL Disc (Approximate)
XP Mode 1 hour & 45 minutes, SP Mode 3 hours & 35 minutes, LP Mode 7 hours & 10 minutes,
EP Mode10 hours & 45 minutes/14 hours & 20 minutes
- TV Channel Analog/Digital Analog/Digital 2-69ch
- CATV Channel Analog/Digital Analog/Digital 1-135ch
- TV System NTSC color signal, 525 lines, 60 fields
- Recording System MPEG2 (Hybrid VBR)
- VHS Playable Format No
- VHS Operations No
- VHS Rec. Mode No
- VHS Copying Way No
- Operating Temperature 41-104°degrees
- Operating Humidity Range 35-80% RH (no condensation)
- 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI Yes
- Digital Broadcast Capable-Built in ATSC Tuner Yes
- Automatic Program Information Acquisition Yes
- Long Time Recording with High Picture Quality (EP mode: 8 hours) Yes
- Real-Time Variable Bit Rate Control Yes
- Auto Drive Select No
- Auto DVD Disc Finalizing Yes
- JPEG & Video Recording on the same disc (DVD-RAM only) Yes
- Universal Design GUI (Graphic User Interface) Yes
- CPRM Recording Capability (DVD-RAM only) Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23/8'' x 1615/16'' x 915/16''
- Weight 6.16
- UPC 037988254767
- Version: U8-225
Countermeasure of freezing or picture darkness on DVD playback through set top box made by Scientific Atlanta Model# Explorer 3250.
U71 message is deleted due to avoiding for issue of HDMI connection with Philips TV.
Improved writability for DVD-R 4x disc 2x write (Manufacture: Taiyo Yuden, MCC).Expansion of margin of sensitivity difference between inner and outer for crude disc of DVD+R DL.
Improve wobble & jitter for DVD-R DL.
Optimization of writability of new disc for DVD DL. RICHO, RITEK(x8 disc x2.4 write)
Correspondence to playback of DVD-Video on DVD disc, and playback of DVD disc recorded by LiteON or RCA recorder.
Countermeasure against matter which DIGA turns on VIERA's power by HDAVI control at finish of COPYING.
Countermeasure against matter which Tracking Adjustment cannot be done in Linearity Adjustment of VHS Service mode 2.
Countermeasure for matter that option code becomes unusual when changing model code in factory.
Countermeasure for matter that DDR data becomes unusual.
Correspondence to SC/ROHM LD.
Color is sometimes not added with timer REC of L2 (S-Video Input).
Countermeasures against matter that cassette mark is left ON by eject while VHS warning is displayed
- Release Date: 5-21-2008
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Version: RRT
- Issues Addressed: The RRT Firmware will enable the DVD Recorder to download the new V-Chip Regional Rating Table data stream.
- Release Date: 5-21-2008
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.