Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with Built-In VCR
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with Built-In VCR, SD Card Slot, DV Input, HDMI Output, and HDMI Cable—Records to DVD-RAM/-R/-RW/+R/+RW Discs
- COMPATIBILITY: .
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (DL), DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), Video CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3 and JPEG files)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- CONVENIENCE: .
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
Time Slip FunctionChasing PlaybackSimultaneous Record and PlayTime SlipTM Button
TV Guide On ScreenTM Program GuideNo
- Built-in VCR Yes
- Built-in Hard Disk Drive No
- One-Touch Record and Play Yes
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs only
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback Yes, with DVD-RAM discs
Selectable Recording ModesXP/SP/LP/EP/FR
- Quick View Yes
- Flexible Recording (FR Mode) Yes
- Bilingual Recording Yes, DVD-RAM disc only
- VIDEO: .
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes, records 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD Yes
- 4x Natural Gradation Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Image Viewer/Storage (for memory cards) JPEG & TIFF files
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- A/V Inputs S-Video Inputs: 3 (1 front) Composite Video Inputs: 3 (1 front) Audio L/R Inputs: 3 (1 front) RF Inputs: 1 (VHF/UHF)
DV Input TerminalYes
- HDMI Interface Yes
- Built-in SD Card Slot Yes
- 2ch Audio Out x2
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Outputs 1
- Composite Video Outputs Yes
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical (Dolby Digital, DTS, and PCM)
- SD Card Playable File Formats Still Picture: JPEG & TIFF
- OTHER: .
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 29W (3.2 in standby mode)
- Remote Control Universal (TV/DVD)
- Color Silver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 35/16'' x 1615/16'' x 137/8''
- Weight 14.96
- UPC 037988254330
- Version: US-353
Countermeasure of freezing or picture darkness on DVD playback through set top box made by Scientific Atlanta Model# Explorer 3250.
U71 message is deleted due to avoiding for issue of HDMI connection with Philips TV.
Improved writability for DVD-R 4x disc 2x write (Manufacture: Taiyo Yuden, MCC).
Expansion of margin of sensitivity difference between inner and outer for crude disc of DVD+R DL.
Improve wobble & jitter for DVD-R DL.
Optimization of writability of new disc for DVD DL. RICHO, RITEK(x8 disc x2.4 write)
Correspondence to playback of DVD-Video on DVD disc, and playback of DVD disc recorded by LiteON or RCA recorder.
Countermeasure against matter which DIGA turns on VIERA's power by HDAVI control at finish of COPYING.
Countermeasure against matter which Tracking Adjustment cannot be done in Linearity Adjustment of VHS Service mode 2.
Countermeasure for matter that option code becomes unusual when changing model code in factory.
Countermeasure for matter that DDR data becomes unusual.
Correspondence to SC/ROHM LD.
Color is sometimes not added with timer REC of L2 (S-Video Input).
Countermeasures against matter that cassette mark is left ON by eject while VHS warning is displayed.
- Release Date: 03-22-2013
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.