Progressive Scan DVD Recorder
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with Built-In VCR and DV input—Records to DVD-RAM/-R/-RW/+R/+RW Discs
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (DL), DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), Video CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3 and JPEG files)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control No
Time Slip FunctionChasing PlaybackSimultaneous Record and PlayTime SlipTM Button
TV Guide On ScreenTM Program GuideNo
- Built-in VCR Yes
- Built-in Hard Disk Drive No
- One-Touch Record and Play Yes
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs only
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback Yes, with DVD-RAM discs
Selectable Recording ModesXP/SP/LP/EP/FR
- Quick View Yes
- Flexible Recording (FR Mode) Yes
- Bilingual Recording Yes, DVD-RAM disc only
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes, records 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD Yes
- 4x Natural Gradation Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Image Viewer/Storage (for memory cards) JPEG & TIFF files
S-Video Inputs: 2 (1 front)
Composite Video Inputs: 2 (1 front)
Audio L/R Inputs: 2 (1 front)
RF Inputs: 1 (VHF/UHF)
DV Input TerminalYes
- HDMI Interface No
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
- 2ch Audio Out x2
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Outputs 1
- Composite Video Outputs Yes
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical (Dolby Digital, DTS, and PCM)
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 29W (3.2 in standby mode)
- Remote Control Universal (TV/DVD)
- Color Silver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 5/16" x 16 15/16" x 13 7/8"
- Weight 14.96 lbs.
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: UR-349
Color is sometimes not added with timer REC of L2 (S-Video Input).
Correspondence to SC/ROHM LD.
Countermeasure for matter that DDR data becomes unusual.
Countermeasure for matter that option code becomes unusual when changing model code in factory.
Countermeasures against matter that DVD-R finalized on edge of disc was unplayable.
Countermeasures against matter that remote control is not accepted when the deck was left in power ON.
Correspondence to playback of DVD-Video on DVD+RW disc, and playback of DVD+RW disc recorded by Lite ON or RCA recorder.
Countermeasure against matter which Tracking Adjustment cannot be done in Linearity Adjustment of VHS Service mode 2.
Expansion of margin of sensitivity difference between inner and outer for crude disc of DVD+/-R DL.
Optimization of write ability of new disc for DVD+R DL. RICHO, RITEK(x8 disc x2.4 write)
Improve wobble & jitter for DVD-R DL.
Improved write ability for DVD-R 4x disc 2x write (Manufacture: Taiyo Yuden, MCC).
Countermeasure of freezing or picture darkness on DVD playback through Set Top Box made by Scientific Atlanta Model# Explorer 3250.
- Release Date: 10-19-2007
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.