Progressive Scan DVD Recorder
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder, Black - Records to DVD-RAM/-R/-RW/+R Discs
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
CD: CD (CDDA), Video CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3 and JPEG files)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R
Time Slip FunctionChasing Playback
Simultaneous Record and Play
Time SlipTM Button
TV Guide On ScreenTM Program GuideNo
- Built-in Hard Disk Drive No
Relief Recordingto Hard Disk No
- One-Touch Record and Play Yes
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs only
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback Yes, with DVD-RAM discs
Selectable Recording ModesXP/SP/LP/EP/FR
- Flexible Recording (FR Mode) Yes
- Bilingual Recording Yes, DVD-RAM disc only
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes, records 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD Yes
- 4x Natural Gradation Yes
Picture Quality Improvement Functions
Real-Time Variable Bit Rate Control
Integrated Noise Reduction(NR)
Visibility Modulation Technology
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/12-bit
- Black Level Control Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
- Dolby Digital® (Dolby AC-3) 2ch Audio Recording Yes
S-Video Inputs: 3 (1 front)
Composite Video Inputs: 3 (1 front)
Audio L/R Inputs: 3 (1 front)
RF Inputs: 1 (VHF/UHF)
DV Input TerminalNo
- PC Card Slot No
- Built-in SD Card Slot No
Component Video Outputs (Y, PB, PR): 1
S-Video Outputs: 1
Audio L/R Outputs: 1
RF Outputs (VHF/UHF): 1
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Outputs 1
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 23W (9W in standby mode)
- Remote Control Universal (TV/DVD)
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2 1/2'' x 16 15/16'' x 13 5/16''
- Weight 7.94 lbs.
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: U1-327
Power cannot be off normally (Internal power is on and Fan stops.), and internal temperature rises. Reset is possible with AC off.
It becomes the violation of the standard in case of the Finalize after the final program is deleted in the Video recording to DVD-RW.
Improvement of performance for DVD-R/+R and DVD-RW.
Countermeasure for OPU lens tarnish by optimizing focus actuator drive system.
Improve performance for DVD-RW/ -R/ +R.
- Release Date: 11-6-2007
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.