Progressive Scan DVD Recorder
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder with Built-In 80GB Hard Disk, VCR, SD Card Slot, DV Input, and HDMI Output with EZ Sync™ Control—Records to DVD-RAM/-R/-RW/+R/+RW Discs
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-R (DivX files), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (DL), DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), Video CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, and DivX files)
- DVD-RAM Video Playback Capability Yes
DVD-R PlaybackCapability Yes
CD-R/RW PlaybackCapability Yes
MP3 PlaybackCapability Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
Time Slip FunctionChasing Playback
Simultaneous Record and Play
Time SlipTM Button
TV Guide On ScreenTM Program GuideYes
- Built-in VCR Yes
- Built-in Hard Disk Drive 80GB—stores up to 142 hours of programming in EP (8H) mode
- One-Touch Record and Play Yes
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs or the built-in hard drive
Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback Yes, with Hard Drive and DVD-RAM discs
Selectable Recording ModesXP/SP/LP/EP/FR
- Quick View Yes
- Flexible Recording (FR Mode) Yes
- Bilingual Recording Yes, Hard Disk and DVD-RAM disc only
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes, records 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD Yes
- 4x Natural Gradation Yes
- Horizontal Resolution More than 500 lines
S-Video Inputs: 3 (1 front)
Composite Video Inputs: 3 (1 front)
Audio L/R Inputs: 3 (1 front)
RF Inputs: 1 (VHF/UHF)
DV Input TerminalYes
- HDMI Interface Yes
- Built-in SD Card Slot Yes
- 2ch Audio Out x2
- Component Video Out (Y, PB, PR) Yes
- S-Video Outputs 1
- Composite Video Outputs Yes
- Optical Digital Output for DTS® & Dolby Digital® Surround Sound Yes
- Digital Audio Out Optical (Dolby Digital, DTS, and PCM)
- SD Card Playable File Formats Still Picture: JPEG & TIFF Video: MPEG2
- Power Source AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 34W (16 in standby mode)
- Remote Control Universal (TV/DVD)
- Color Silver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 5/16'' x 16 15/16'' x 13 7/8''
- Weight 14.96 lbs.
- Version: UX-346
Countermeasure against matter that might not be able to switch Drive.
Countermeasure against matter to which inducement screen of finalize might not be displayed.
Countermeasure against that sound was not output from TV connected with HDMI cable when over 88.2 kHz is played back after whole copying of DVD-Video.
Playback jitters by countermeasure against OPU oscillation.
Change of equalizer setting at playback of DVD-R 12x/16x.
OPU oscillation detection function was added.
Countermeasures against matter that DVD-R finalized on edge was unplayable.
Countermeasure against hung up by DIRECT NAVIGATOR start by way of HDMI.
Countermeasures against matter that remote control is not accepted when the deck was left in power ON.
Correspondence to Playback of DVD-Video for +RW disc.
Countermeasure against matter which Tracking Adjustment cannot be done in Linearity
Adjustment of VHS Service mode 2.
Countermeasure against matter which DIGA turns on VIErA's power at finish of COPYING.
Improved temperature problem of motor driver IC for over 6x.
U71 message is deleted due to avoiding for issue of HDMI connection with Philips TV.
Countermeasure of freezing or picture darkness on DVD playback through set top box made by Scientific Atlanta Model# Explorer 3250.
- Release Date: 10-19-2007
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Can I playback a DVD from another region other than Region "1", "0", or "play in all regions"?No, this device is unable to playback a DVD from other regions.